What to Expect at Winners Chapel Int’l Vancouver
Here are few things to expect as you prepare to attend in-person service at Winners Chapel Int’l Vancouver:
- Physical distancing must be maintained between people who are not from the same household at all times.
- Families are expected to sit together
- Children are required to stay with their parents at all times.
- Congregants are expected to clean their hands on entry and exit the church
- Ensure you use the provided Hand sanitizer, which are available at the entrance and exit doors and also available throughout the church.
- We will be implementing social distancing for bathroom use.
- Groups should avoid sitting together unless they are from the same household or cohort families.
- Please be intentional to practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette while at Winners Chapel Int’l Vancouver.
- Individuals not from the same household should maintain physical distancing when returning to vehicles or homes.
Chronic Medical Conditions or Those Over 65 Years
Individuals with chronic medical conditions or those over 65 are encouraged by law not to be physically present in church. As such, please continue to worship with us online.
We are excited to welcome you and pray with you in person. Our prayer is that God will meet you at the point of your needs. The Lord bless you